1 lb bulk sausage
1 can crescent roll dough
1. Take dough out of can in a whole sheet.
2. Press perforated edges together to form one sheet of dough.
3. Spread sausage over dough evenly.
4. Starting with a long edge, roll dough and sausage into a log.
5. Wrap log in wax paper and refrigerate overnight or until firm.
6. Slice 1/2 inch pieces from the log and place on baking sheet.
7. Bake at 375 for 12-18 minutes.
Note: Out west I found Crescent Creations, crescent roll dough without perforations. It made life much easier for me. Also I thought adding some Cheddar cheese over the sausage might be really good.
Chapter 57, the Florida Sun Gators
© Copyright 2016
by AGD Web Designs
July 28, 2016
Florida State Flag